Thursday, August 27, 2009

STARTING THE DAY

We are both groggy in the morning before coffee, but I am hard and my balls full of cum. I'd take her, but she is too tied and her body would hurt. The alarm goes off and we slap snooze a few times, and then stumble to the shower. The water begins to wake us both. Time is quickly passing. Neither of us can be late to work. My cock still stands at attention. She reaches out, squeezes just to confirm that I am straining. She cups my balls, assessing their morning load. She likes cum on an empty stomach. She likes to go to work with it in her belly. She likes going to work, saying hello to all the people in the office with a smile, thinking how, only an hour ago, my cock was in her mouth. She loves how hard I am in the morning and how fast I can cum. She knows if she sucks hard and fast, I will cum hard and fast. I will shoot my big sticky load into her mouth. It will splash against the back of her throat and a big glob slide down, but some will spill from lips. She'll look up at me and grins. Good morning, I say. She rubs her tummy. Thanks for breakfast, she says. We gotta get going.

No comments: