Sunday, August 05, 2012

Morning Hand Job In the Backyard

It's been so warm lately that my wife and I have been sleeping nude. It's still so hot then, that we lie on top of our sheets, and open the French doors from our master bedroom onto the backyard. The soft night breeze feels good. It's very sexy sleeping like this, and in the mornings, I almost always have an erection. 

In the morning we get up and step out though the french doors onto our deck. Our backyard isn't very big, and surrounded by the neighbors, but we have an 8-foot wooden fence and lots of tress and bushes that give us privacy. 

One recent morning, my wife looked down, and saw my cock, still half erect. She knows me pretty well by now. She knows that if left to my own, I'll masturbate each morning, just to release the tension. She knows I do this in the shower a lot when she's not there. She knows in the mornings I am fast to get hard and quick to cum. She knows if she wraps her hand around me, I will be hard, instantly, and if she strokes me with quickening and firm strokes, I will shoot my pent up load.

She looks up at me and smiles a naughty grin as she wraps her hand around me and begins. It is warm and sunny and across bushes and fences, the neighbors are starting their days. Little do they know we are standing in the middle of our backyard, her hand moving faster on my hard cock, feeling the pressure build. She wants to see me shoot my globs of hot cum out here in the open. She wants to see it splash the grass. Faster I'm almost their. Shoot it, she says. And with a groan, I do.


No comments: