Sunday, December 02, 2012

Forced to Watch Fantasy

The other night I had an erotic dream that both excited me and disturbed me. I dreamt that two young men broke into our apartment, looking for money or valuables for drugs, or whatnot. And they caught me and my boyfriend in bed, naked. They tied up my boyfriend and forced him to watch as they each had a turn raping me. 

I know this is both violent and illegal, but when I woke up, I was really turned on. I asked my boyfriend to make love to me, and I couldn't help but try to get him to go harder and rougher than normal. I told him I was just feeling "frisky," but the truth was, I had really gotten worked up over the idea of being "taken."

Naturally I dont' really want to be violated, hurt, or inflict any harm on my loving boyfriend. But still, a girl can keep a secret fantasy, right? Should I tell him? Maybe he'd think I'm sick. Maybe he'd be offended, or worse, hurt. I don't want to do anything to hurt him. Still, I keep thinking about my dream.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should tell him. This is something of the classic female rape fantasy. Well over half of all women acknowledge having one or more fantasies about rape, about being raped. It is, like you, not that they actually want to be raped for real, just that the fantasy of it is very erotic. I have one of these myself, and sometimes I almost wish it really WOULD happen. It involves being raped by a terrible giant flying leather-winged beast. He arrives on a windy night, cloudy, moon in the clouds. Eeire, unsettling. He shows up at the window, flies in, grabs me viciously, strips me naked, and flies back out the window with me. For an hour, he flies with me gripped by his claws, on my breasts and body, me face forward, underneath him as he flies, my back to his stomach, and his huge rough penis totally in me. He just fucks me, and fucks me, and fucks me as we fly. It terrifying and tremendous at the same time. I have no idea who or what he is, and I know that if he dropped me, I would fall naked to my death. He eventually flies me home after I have cum quite a few times, and he has cum in me. He dumps in the house, seriously sore, scratched up pretty bad, and flies off. The incredible part is that - I get PREGGERS by the Beast!! 6-8 weeks later, I'm starting to show. Who or what will I grow and give birth to? I finally give birth to this life, and she's mostly human, legs, arms, mostly human head, just kind of goat-slit eyes when we're in the sun. She is a loving, lovely little girl to me! My precious secret! I never see the Beast again. That is until her two-year Chinese Birthday, that is 2 years from the night of her conception. Another stormy night, lightning this time, and the Beast returns. OMG, what now? What this time? Will he, oh please, be good to my child? My lovely child? He actually seems to have come to see her. She is sleeping soundly. he actually shows no interest in me. Until suddenly, he powerfully strikes me, knocks me down, rips of my skirt and panties, and rapes me again. And again. And again! And flies off. This time, not my cycle and I don't get preggers again. I wish I would, and I hope he returns time again to rape me. I would actually like this rape! It's clearly not going to happen - but I wish it would.