Saturday, October 19, 2013

Morning Wake Up

Sometimes, when we just wake up, before coffee, I am still a little sleepy, a little bleary. I'm not ready yet for sex, but he is hard. I feel him pressing into my side. I reach down and wrap my hand around him, and confirm he is thicker and firmer than usual. He's got a load of cum ready for me, and I know what he needs. Release.

I don't even have to say anything. I begin slowly at first, gently up and down. His body stiffens more in response. My pace quickens, but never too fast. I know he is already nearing the edge. His eyes are closed, concentrating on the pleasure my hand is giving him. I wake his face, the small twitches of his lip as he nears orgasm. I know I have him. I know that with just a few more strokes, I will feel his warm salty cum on my belly. I'm ready, and so is he. 

A good start to a good morning.





No comments: