Sunday, September 20, 2009

BEACH DARE

We normally like to plan our vacations in the off-season, less crowds, cheaper prices. We had no idea that if we went to a popular nude beach in September, we'd have it to ourselves.

The first day of fall had not officially arrived, so, technically, it was still summer. It was cooler, but still warm, sunny. Nice. Maybe it was the season, or the fact that we'd come in the middle of the week, but we walked out onto an empty beach. We stripped and laid out. After half an hour, we still hadn't seen anyone. My wife leaned over, and asked if I wanted a special vacation present--to help relax and forget about work.

Sure, I said.

She reach for me and began to rub me. Being naked outside, I was instantly turned on. "Here?" I asked.

"I'll keep my eye out," she said, and leaned forward, taking me into her mouth.

No comments: