Sunday, May 01, 2011

Courtney


In college, all my guy friends were friends with a group of girls who all lived in a big house just off-campus. These five girls were all really attractive, and called their place, "The Fox Hole," because they were all "Foxes." My friend Ben had a NSA relationship with the hottest girl of the bunch, the leader of the Foxes. His roommate and best friend John often dated the second cutest. I had "crashing" privileges with two of the girls, meaning I could always crawl into bed with them at any hour, if I'd had too much to drink and Ben and John were staying over. 

To me, Courtney was always the hottest. I don't know why. Probably her personality. She always had this sexy combination of smart girl/nympho that seemed more complex, and more interesting than any of her roommates. She didn't seem to date any of my friends, and I wasn't sure if she was seeing anyone or what her deal was. It was mysterious and untouchable. She'd sometimes run into us at bars and hang out for a drink, and then vanish. At home, when we'd be hanging in her living room, she'd maybe come out of her room and say hello and go back to studying. She'd come out however she was dressed, if only in a  large sleeping t-shirt. 

Once, she came out wearing a pair of green overalls and no shirt underneath. She saw that we were all watching a movie, and decided to join. I was lucky enough to be sitting on the couch, and, glancing sideways, was given a peak as her overalls had bunched up, and let her breast slip out just a little. Just enough. Courtney probably knew perfectly well that she'd slipped. She probably knew that I was trying to steal glances. She acted like like she didn't, and just watched the movie. 

Her nonchalant indifference was so different than the other party girls of the house, so frustrating, and so sexy.


No comments: