Sunday, May 05, 2013

Sherri Shares Her Sexual Experience

Annie O: We're happy to post a story from one of our Dear Readers, Jim. In this story, Jim recounts when his high school girlfriend Sherri shared some of her sexual experience. And if this, or other stories and images on this blog inspire, please feel free to submit. Enjoy!



When I heard my Mom's footsteps on the stair treads, I quickly pulled my hand out of Sherri's jeans and urged her to zip up quickly.

"Make sure that door stays open," Mom said as she walked past the entrance to my room. Living at home at age 18 was a trying experience. My parents raised me "old school," and were pretty protective of any girl I may bring home.

Sherri and I had been dating a few weeks. I quickly found her to be an easy piece of ass, and great in the sack. Much more experienced at sex, she blew my mind almost every time we got together. She was at ease with the concept of sex without being "in love" with her partner. And she was determined to turn me into a great sex partner. I was eager to learn.

"Damn, I wish my Mom had a job or something," I said to Sherri as my Mom left her room and went back downstairs. "I'm dying to make love to you. I am SOO horny," I said as I stroked her crotch through her blue jeans.

"Then why don't you just fuck me in my mouth?" she asked, stroking my boner through my jeans.

"Really? I kinda wanted to share the experience," I explained. "I'm not selfish - I love to make you happy too when we have sex."

"It doesn't always need to be like that," Sherri said. "It's not selfish to want to get off... everyone loves to get off. And getting you off makes me happy. It doesn't always have to be 50-50... you can owe me one. Pull your pants off a little and fuck me in my mouth. If your Mom comes up, we'll hear her in time to get it together," she argued, pinching the head of my dick through my pants.

"But there'll be a mess to clean up," I said.

"No mess - I'll swallow every drop," she argued.

"Doesn't that taste nasty?" I asked. She had swallowed me a week earlier, the first time a girl had ever done that for me.

"It's a little bitter. But the look on your face makes it all worthwhile," she said, opening my belt and unbuttoning the snap on my pants. "If you come in the back of my throat I hardly taste anything at all, just the last few drops that I'll suck out of you... and I love that part the best."

My resistance disappeared -- this girl is a keeper, I thought as I pulled my jeans and tighty-whiteys down a foot or so. Sherri laid down on the bed, her face at exactly the right height to take me in her mouth, which she did immediately. My cock made the transformation from 90-percent stiff to 100-percent bone in her warm wetness.

Over the past few years, I had had a lot of sex with several girls. But oral sex was always a preface to fucking -- I never had a proper blow job until Sherri sucked me off last week, swallowing every drop. Interestingly, Sherri offered it as an entree -- an end in itself. I was amazed at the possibilities, and not a little sorry that I hadn't discovered that with my previous lovers.

Sherri smiled and looked at me as I slid in and out, her right hand stroking my shaft as her left cupped my balls. In a minute I was lubed all over with her spit, and the effect was that of fucking her pussy --
a warm, wet tight sleeve holding my cock as I rocked back and forth gently.

This girl fucked my brains out on our first date, taking the time to suck me almost to climax before I even tried to put it inside her. When I returned the favor by giving her head, she stopped me and re-directed my attention to her clitoris -- her "magic button." Up to that point, I had never even found a girls hot button -- I was a bit ignorant, and she brought me up to speed quickly. Clitoris and G-Spot
-- the dynamic duo. Check!

My thoughts wandered to that day even as she now sucked my dick, slowly twisting her grip as she began to lean into her work, nipping my head, squeezing my balls and working me into a frenzy. Sherri had been fucking since she was 15. Her then-boyfriend bought her a waterbed, and her Mom & Dad didn't object to her having him over -- doors closed, overnight, no questions asked. That dude hit the jackpot when he found her. He fucked her every which way you could fuck a girl, and then some. Now it's my turn.

"Come in my mouth," she said, never letting me out of her mouth. "MMMmmmmm..."

M -- my favorite letter of the alphabet when spoken into my cock. I was getting close, my left hand absently squeezing her tiny tits through her sweater - no bra again today. My right hand ran through her short-cropped hair affectionately.

"C'mon baby, let me have it. I need your come. Fill me up, baby," she mumbled as she sucked. Her pace quickened as she squeezed my balls, pulling the pair downward while her stroking and sucking continued. That was completely new to me, and had a profound effect. I enjoyed this so much I wanted it to last forever, but that was a losing battle...

"Oh God, I can't wait Sherri... I'm coming!"

Sherri took my cock as deep as any girl had ever taken it, her stroking moved to a thumb-and-forefinger "OK" shape as she pumped my pecker with one hand and pulled on my balls with the other. My cock erupted long squirts of come once, twice, three, four squirts, Sherri gulping them down as fast as they came out of me, my hands holding the back of her head as I leaned down and humped her face. Spent, I held my cock in her mouth for a long moment, then began to pull it out.

Sherri followed my retreat, making the exit a slow and wonderful withdrawal. Squeezing my balls up against my dick, she stopped my withdrawal before the head of my cock popped out. She swirled her tongue around and around, sucking out the last few drops, then tonguing the squirt-hole a few times before letting me go.

I bent down for a long kiss, my pants still at half-mast. "That's how you taste," she said. She was right - the taste of my come was kinda bitter, but I didn't mind, considering what she had just done to make that taste possible.

I zipped up and we went about our business, taking a friend of mine to the Navy Base so we could shop at the PX. On the way out the door, I promised Sherri that I owed her one, and she whispered in my ear, "If I have my way, we'll never get even."

I hoped it was true.




No comments: