Saturday, December 21, 2013

Blog Work

It's tough work, but someone's got to do it. Making the wold a little sexier, one post at a time.

Couple things you might not know. I have been doing this blog since 2006, posting nearly everyday. I do have a "real job" and this blog is just for fun. I make absolutely no income from it. I do it as a sexual outlet, because I love writing and photography. 

I know I have a few dedicated Dear Readers, but the vast majority remain silent lurkers or webots. Hard to say.

Anyway, I hope I am making someone happy. At the least, I am.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your making me happy

Debbie's Boyfriend said...

Well I can say you make my day with your posts. Many of the photographs take me back to younger, more innocent days. And that makes me smile.

Annie O said...

Thanks Dear Readers,

It's nice to know some folks enjoy this little corner of the interweb.

Happy Holidays, Annie O