Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ben and Stephanie Celebrate her Birthday

A submission with story:

This is my friend Ben, to the left, and his fiancĂ©, Stephanie. They've been together at least five years. Ben's girlfriend before Stephanie was wild. I'd seen her in a bar, drunk off her ass, shooting pool, and flirting with my girlfriend. I guessed that she must be bi, and I wondered how that translated in Ben's bedroom. 

Stephanie never hit on my girlfriend, and as far as I could tell, was straight. She wasn't as outgoing as Ben's previous girlfriend, but I always felt that Stephanie must have a hidden wild side.

Ben is really nice and really popular. I remember his 40th birthday. Lots of people, a backyard bonfire, lots of booze. Stephanie had organized it, and it was a real blow out. 

I wasn't surprised when Ben emailed me and invited me to Stephanie's birthday. I didn't know her well, but Ben and I were long-time buddies. I assumed it would be another large house party. I was surprised, however, when Ben said it was just going to be just a few of their closest friends, to help celebrate in a small, intimate way.

Stephanie had always had a fantasy. For her birthday, Ben was going to fulfill it for her. He had her strip naked and blind folded her, then helped position her for the guests. One of their friends, I guy I didn't know, came up for the first turn. Ben had his little digital camera and was ready to help document it. I had my camera, too. I had never seen anything like this, but I was getting a front-row view.


No comments: