Tuesday, May 05, 2009

PICNIC, THEN PARTY, IS SECRET TO THIS COUPLE'S MARITAL BLISS

My wife Kerri and I were having a picnic in the park when two guys came over to our area and started tossing a frisbee. They were both decent looking, short hair and athletic builds. I could tell my wife was watching them from the corner of her eyes. "Take my picture," she said, with a flash of mischief.

I snapped her photo. Then she pulled down one sleeve of her white summer blouse to expose a bare shoulder. I held the camera up again and she smiled. She tugged down the other sleeve. I clicked again. One guy seemed to notice and moved a little closer. Kerri leaned forward and her blouse dipped, revealing the valley between her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. From my vantage point, I could see right down her shirt. I clicked the camera.

By now, one guy was definitely closer. The other had moved in, too. They kept stealing glances our way. With the next photograph, my wife tugged down her top, letting her large, creamy breasts swing free. This definitely got the guys attention. Just like in a movie, one guy was so busy gawking that he didn't see the frisbee and it clocked him in the head. It was very slapstick, and my wife nearly cracked up. Instead, she smirked, trying to keep her cool.

With the frisbee game stopped, the two guys had no choice but to pick up and leave us to our risque photo shoot, or to come in for a closer look. We knew they were looking, and they knew we knew. So obviously, they walked up. My wife looked up at them, squinting in the sun. She had sunglasses, but left them on top of her strawberry blonde hair. She has green eyes that flash when she's excited, and I could tell she was excited.

The men were excited, too. They stared, stupidly at her chest. Transfixed by her large, perfectly shaped boobs. "What do you think, fellas," asked Kerri.

They nodded and mumbled, "very nice," and "lovely."

Her eyes darted down to their shorts, and the erections straining to be released. "Well, how about it?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" They looked confused, but she was perfectly cool, perfectly in control of the situation.

She nodded at their bulges. "How about it?" she repeated again.

"Here?" The one with sandy-brown hair was able to get words out. The other guy, with darker hair and stubble, who seemed a couple years younger, just stared, his mouth open.

Kerri slipped her top back up, which meant it was time. We gathered the blanket. She lead the way out of the open area into the surrounding wooded area. The two guys followed her, and I followed, hanging back enough to be a presence, but giving her enough space and not crowding and scaring off the guys.

After she hiked far enough into the woods, she lay out her blanket. The guys stopped, waiting for instructions. So she instructed them to take off their pants. They did, quickly. Standing naked from the waist down, she could see their cocks dangling half-erect. She reached out and gave each one a tug. The cocks pulsed in her hand, getting instantly hard and ready. "Nice," she said, gently giving each another stroke.

She turned, leaving them standing with their dicks swinging upright in the breeze. They were baffled, but eager to see what came next. "So who goes first," she asked. The taller, sandy hair guy stepped forward. She nodded, turned, and got on her hands and knees.

The guy didn't need much more invitation. He came up behind her, flipped up her skirt, and mounted her. He began pounding. His friend stood by, watching, playing with his dick to keep it hard.

After about ten minutes of fucking, the first guy began to grunt and then spasm as he shot his load. He climbed off and his friend took over. His friend began to fuck my wife's sloppy cunt. I could tell she was starting to get into it. For Kerri, it always takes her a while. Sex, and orgasm, for her, is very gradual. For several years, she was deeply unhappy with our sex life. I could never satisfy her, no matter if I pumped her until I was sore. She always need more time, more banging. So when the second guy took over, she had a look of bliss. She was smiling, her big boobs hanging down, swaying happily back and forth as the guy pounded.

As he pumped away, the first guy moved in front of her and offered his cock to her mouth. She needed her hands to balance, so she had to try to take his cock with just her mouth. He helped guide it, and soon she was being bounced back and forth between two cocks.

When the dark-haired guy shot his load, the first guy was hard again. She told him to fuck her again. So he did. His friend then took a turn at her mouth.

On her third fuck, she was really going now. Instead of being jostled back and forth between the two men, she met each thrust, slamming back on a hard cock, driving as deep as it could go inside of her. Her pale skin was flush. And her blissful face was sweaty and wild looking like an animal. Her blonde hair was sweaty and hanging limply down. She was grunting and moaning as a cock stuffed her mouth. The sandy-hair guy yelled as he shot his second load inside her. "Quickly," she shouted, as he pulled out, his cock limp and glistening with cum. I caught a glimpse of her cunt, swollen, rosy from the hard sex, and dripping three loads of spunk. The younger guy leaped from her mouth and took her again from behind.

The first guy was spent. He slowly pulled his shorts back on as his friend took the forth shift banging my wife. We both watched. Without someone in front of her, we could see her face, red, sweaty, contorted in a look of pleasure and pain. I could tell it was getting closer. My wife, we discovered, finds her climax from her g-spot. But it takes a lot of stimulation. That's why she likes it on her knees. It drives the cock in deeper and hits her in just the right area. She had been getting fucked hard for at least a half an hour. She was no longer conscious of her surroundings. She was lost inside waves upon waves of physical sensation. The younger guy jerked, twitched, and tensed as he shot every last drop of cum in his body. When he stopped convulsing, he pulled out.

That's when I stepped forward. I pulled my cock out and gave it a couple good strokes. It didn't take much. Seeing my wife on her knees, fucked until she was red in the face, leaking cum from her swollen cunt, was enough to put me in that animal mating heat. Except, we'd learned that after a while, too much cum sloshing around her cunt doesn't give her enough sensation.

She lowered her head to the blanket and reached back, spreading her ass checks. I let a glob of spittle fall from my mouth and splash onto her puckered anus. I spit again and then coated my cockhead in saliva. She didn't need much lube, and in fact, she liked it rough.

I positioned my cock at her backdoor and with a rolling motion like a corkscrew, worked it in the first ring of muscles. Inside was tight and a little dry. She yelped, but pushed back with her hips to take more of me. My cock was barely inside her pooper and it didn't seem like another inch could possibly fit. Her ass felt like sandpaper, and I didn't know if I could stand it. I knew she needed it badly, and time was of the essence. I did what I had never done before, knowing it was wrong on all sorts of levels. I pulled out and then shoved my dick up her wet cunt. I swirled it around the cocktail of cum swimming inside her. Then I pulled out, and with two other men's cum for lube, wedged my cock back up my wife's ass.

The slippery semen was exactly what was needed. My cock popped right in past the sphincter. I drove it to the hilt and my wife screamed. She was starting to orgasm. As I pumped her ass with my sloppy dick, I was hitting her g-spot from the other side. She was shaking deep, rolling orgasmic waves that started in her ass, swooshed up to hear head, rolled back to her toes, and then rippled back again as they were overtaken by another wave. She muttered guttural sounds, unable to even form complete words.

I felt my own orgasm rising up in my balls. Her ass muscles clenched and released my cock as she came and came. She shook her head, frothing at the mouth. I shot my load deep into her ass.

When we were finished, we both collapsed on the blanket. The guys were nowhere in sight. Perfect. They'd served their purpose and gotten something out of the deal in exchange. My wife and I, we held each other and shared a nap under the trees, exhausted, happy, and satisfied in marital bliss.

No comments: