Monday, August 01, 2011

On Our Vacation

We didn't travel all this way to have our vacation spoiled by some creepy guy who wouldn't leave us alone. Other than him, we had the entire pool to ourselves. I had my camera and had wanted to take some sexy photos, have her flash me, maybe swim topless. But with the other resort guest sitting on the pool chair, hanging out and pretending not to stare at my wife in her bikini, we were getting frustrated.  

Finally, he got up and went to the bathroom. Before he was out of sight, my wife rolled over and pulled her butt cheek aside, revealing hidden skin. Of course she knew what she was doing. Totally concealed to the stranger, but giving me a glimpse of her most erotic and forbidden spot. Of course we would have intense sex back in our hotel room. And you can guess where she wanted me to fill her.


No comments: