Tuesday, April 16, 2013

As Per Your Request: Tina Lousie

We love it when Dear Readers write in and share a sexy anecdote. Recently, we posted some sexy vintage and clever photoshop fakes of Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island.

I admitted that I always had more of a crush on the girl-next-door Mary Ann than the va-va-voom Ginger. Growing up, I assumed that everyone else would be head over heels for the tall redhead played by Tina Lousie. 

Apparently, I wasn't the only one. When the TV show's producers did audience polls, Mary Ann always beat Ginger, usually three-to-one. It's even been said that this pissed off Tina Louise, who received only half the amount of fan mail that Dawn Wells received weekly.

However, one Dear Reader shared with us that he grew up a Ginger fan after finding a copy of Playboy magazine in his dad's dresser drawer.

I never had that experience, but, having now done a little research I can see what an impression this would have made on a young man's sexual mind.









No comments: