Saturday, March 28, 2009

BACKYARD WITH JESS AND G&Ts

Long summer afternoons, I love hanging out in my backyard with my best friend Jess. Jess and I are just platonic friends, but we're close enough to admit that we find each other attractive, even sexy.

Lazy summer afternoons we like to hang out in my backyard with mason jars filled with ice and gin-and-tonics. We wear skimpy clothes, shorts and sometimes our bikini tops, and Jess loves to wear the thin tank-tops sometimes called the unfortunate name of "wife beaters." When she does, I can always see her nipples poking through and sometimes the dark ring of her aureolas. She's the sexiest girl I know, and she sometimes hints that she likes girls as much as boys. We've never done anything, not even a kiss. BUt I find myself staring at her breasts, so perfectly shaped, and hugged by the thin fabric.


So also loves cut-off shorts. I wouldn't call her a "hippie" at all, but she has a "free-spirit" personality. She likes to make jewelry, and in the winters she knits, and in spring, she always comes over and we garden in my backyard. She loves growing vegetables, like zucchini, and grilling them as the slow summer day turns to dusk. When we garden, she always wears her "grubby" clothes, meaning cut-offs and tank tops. When she bends over, I sometimes catch a glimpse. She's often admitted that she rarely wears underwear. Gardening with her, I know it's true.

One day we were hanging and drinking and catching a good afternoon buzz. Earlier that afternoon, she'd found a huge retro sunhat at a yard sale. She'd been wearing her short cut-offs that showed off her long, sexy legs, and her tank top without a bra as we wandered the neighborhood yard sales. She got a lot of stares from all the men, some of the women. She seemed to waltz through the day without even noticing the looks. But I noticed, each time she bent over to pick something up, how the tank-top dipped down when she leaned forward, showing the scoop of her pale cleavage. When we returned, we mixed ourselves some g&ts in mason jars and kicked back.

I could see Jess's nipples poking through the thin fabric and so I picked up the camera to snap a photo, to always remember the mood and look of our classic summer days. "Here," she said. She lifted her tank top just over her boobs. "Go ahead." She smiled coyly, looking into the camera. Click.

No comments: