Friday, March 06, 2009

THE VIRGINS

I don't know how we first discovered it. Rare as it seems today, we were both virgins when we met Freshman year of college. Things progressed just like the classic first base, second base... we'd make out, and in the thick of passion, I'd slip a hand up her shirt, caresses her breasts through her bra. She loved this, and would squirm and squeal a little if I gently pinched her hardening nipple. It was when I went for third base that she she'd stop me. She'd pull my hand up from her belt as I fumbled to unlock it, and place it back on her breast, or take things further by unclasping her bra and letting her large breasts spill out. She'd let me peel off her shirt and then caress each breasts and take them in my mouth.

She wasn't shy about being topless. Whenever we had alone time, we'd start with kissing, and soon she'd have her shirt off. She'd tug off my shirt and tell me to lay down on my stomach. She'd give me a backrub, often dipping down to let her nipples skim my back.

Then we'd switch. She'd lay down on her stomach, and I'd straddle her. As I gave her a backrub, aroused by our half-naked state, I'd suggestively dry hump her, through our jeans. She'd allow this, even encourage it, by pushing her hips up to meet my suggestive thrusts.

Many of our first backrub sessions ended with us putting our clothes back on, and me returning to my dorm with a rock hard erection and the front of my pants wet with pre-cum.

Surely she must have known, I'd return still thinking of her, half naked on her bed, and release my tension. She must have understood the straining pain in my groin needed more than dry humping.

Her roommate was from a town only 70 miles to the north of the school, so many weekends, her roommate went home, and were were left with her dorm room to ourselves. Those weekends I'd sleep over. We'd strip to just our briefs.

In bed, we'd start up. I'd fondle her breasts, suck on them each, pinch them, and she'd get hot and moan, and then, when things got really hot, she'd suggest backrubs. She wasn't prude--just very adamant about her views on virginity and marriage. But, she was certainly willing to go right up to the edge.

As a gift, I gave her a bottle on massage oil. This made our hands and bodies even slicker. She seemed to wiggle her butt more as she felt the sensation of our hips grinding together. When she began to trade her usual panties for thongs. I'd spend extra time massaging her butt cheeks, rolling them together and apart, I could see the edge of her anus, and the few hairs missed by the razor. Half hidden, partly exposed, it temped me to touch, to caress, to penetrate.

As I'd dry hump her buttocks,often my erection would poke out the fly of my boxers. My bare skin felt good against the silk of her panties, and I came. My warm semen splashed up the her spine. It startled her, but she relaxed.

"Rub it in," she said.

Damn, I thought, she is certainly no prude. As I caressed my own fresh cum into her skin, I knew we still had more territory to explore.

The next time we were together in bed, I used a liberal coating of massage oil on her backside. I kneeded her buttocks and each time I rolled my hands, spread her cheeks as wide as they would go. I'd let my fingers graze the edge of her anus, tickling the ring of wrinkled skin. As she did not tense or pull away, I became bolder in my touching. I'd let my fingers dip into the elastic bands, pulling it aside, as if to really do a good job of massaging. I was careful not to dip down between her thighs, toward her front. That was her guarded territory. That, I had learned, would bring a massage session to a close, and leave me with no relief than my hand later that evening. So I stayed clear of any hint that I'd touch her in the front. Her ass, it seemed, was open for exploring. As I let my finger tips brush over her anus, she shivered, and moans a little. As I kneaded her cheeks, slippery with oil, I'd let a finger tip poke just at her back door, never penetrating, but prodding, knocking. "Ummm" she'd moan in response. Clearly, I had the go ahead. So I'd push a little deeper, still moving my palms on her buttocks, but poking a thumb flat on her anus, and pressing it, and caressing it. She moaned deeper, and I could see her hands clenching the pillow and her barefeet curl.

I knew the next move was mine. Continuing the massage, I scooted my hips forward. I let my cock poke out of my shorts, and placed it in the cleft of her oiled buttocks. She wiggled back to meet my poking hardness. Our skin was slick now, and glided against each other. Then I went further than we had before; with one hand, I tugged her thong aside, so my cock slipped unobprudded up the valley of her butt. My soft skin rubbed against her anus. She trembled with excitment, and moaned again to let me know she enjoyed the sensation.

This is so hot, I thought, as my slippery cock head popped up from between her buttocks, and then disappeared into their cleft with each thrust. I could feel my oiled skin slick against her anus. With her thong pushed aside, it was as if we were really doing it. I knew in a few strokes I could cum.

I'm not sure what happened next--if I moved, or if she did. Somehow the angle of her hips, or the angle of my thrusts changed. My cockhead that had been grazing over her anus, had pushed in. Not all the way, but just inside the spinchter. I could feel the elastic of her muscles. My cock felt warm, snuggly held by her ass. I was no longer outside her, exterior skin to exterior skin, but actually feeling, for the first time, the softest interior skin. She gasped, but did not cry out in pain. It'd happened so smoothly, that it surprised us both. I almost pulled out, almost said, akwardly, "Oh sorry."

But the time had come. She was on her bed, on her stomach, with me straddling her hips. We were joined at last. My cock inside her. It slid easily in and out. So I continued pumping. She pushed her hips back with more force to meet mine, and my cock eased itself deeper and deeper with each push until we were fully joined, and actually having intercourse.

Sometimes in the most intese moments, time seems to slow down. I looked around the dorm room, at her desk, at the window. We'd been "fooling around" for months and finally we were doing something I thought only happened on the internet. Five minutes ago I was a virgin. Now I was ass fucking my girlfriend.

It felt so tender, so romantic even. She'd let me take her in her most sensitive, forbidden area. Her skin felt tight and smooth. I pumped with slow, but strong strokes. I couldn't believe my luck, my happiness, my bliss. My eyes roamed around the room, almost wanting to see a cheering crowd of students shouting, Hurrrah! You're doing it!

I wondered if I should pull out before I came, and I realized--no, this was it, this was going all the way. To be a man, to really lose my virginity, I would cum inside a woman for the first time.

I pumped a few hard thrusts into her ass, and shot my load of waiting cum. It seemed an extra large load, all the reserve I'd never been able to pump out with my hand, but had been stored up with each session of foreplay.

When it was over, we hugged and kissed, and slept in each others arms. I cried that night, just to myself, not a sad cry, but joy, because I'd finally become a man.

The next morning I was hard, and she made little pretense of backrubs. Soon I was back inside her, pumping away.


We'd have anal sex for the rest of our relationship. Somehow I thought that we'd get married. She was the girl I had lost my virginity to, and we had destiny on our side.

Turns out that she still considered herself a virgin. She had other ideas of who she'd marry. I was just one boyfriend on the list. She told me, in fact, she'd had anal sex in high school. I wasn't the first, and wouldn't be the last, but that she was still saving herself for her future husband. Angry, ashamed, confused, I broke up with her.

Looking back, now with more experience, and more perspective, I realize we would have broken up later that year or the next. If I'd been more flexible in my rigid sense of morality, though, we would have continued to have really great butt sex.

Although I am married now, and had series of college girlfriends, none of them enjoyed anal as much as my first. She truly seemed to love it, and whoever she eventually married, is a lucky man indeed.

No comments: