Monday, June 03, 2013

Motorcycle Monday: Posing On His Harley Leads to Publication

One time we were riding on a warm summer day, just going for a spin out in the country. We were exploring backroads on my Harley. 

There's no denying how sexy it is to ride. The thumping of the engine, the heat coming up between your legs. Her arms around me, hugging me tight as we lean into a curve...

So, it wasn't long before we were both getting turned on. We pulled off at a secluded spot, just out of sight of the road. We weren't sure who owned it, but it looked like it was only used as a place to chuck old junk to slowly rust out of sight. 

So it was a perfectly secluded place for her to strip down naked, and pose on the bike, like one of the models in one of my motorcycle magazines. 

The idea to pose was hers, which was a sexy surprise. But an even greater surprise came about four months later, when a new issue of my motorcycle magazine arrived, and I found her picture published in it. Without telling me, she had submitted her photo, and it had been picked. 

(Send your photo. Nakedness + motorcycle = published on My Sexy Spot Blog)






No comments: