Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Point of View

Sometimes I waked up early, long before Will. I go to my favorite local coffeeshop with a book, and sometimes my laptop. Sometimes, tucked in a booth, I secretly read (or write) erotica. Sometimes it gets me frustrated, and hot. It's all I can do not to slip a hand quietly under my dress.

In the summer weather, I often get up and just slip on a sundress. I skip the shower, skip underwear. Sometimes at the coffeeshop I realize I am sitting with my legs uncrossed. I wonder if anyone has caught a glance and noticed the dark triangle between my legs is not fabric.

I don't think anyone has noticed, but sometimes, even after I realize I may be showing just a little peek between my parted legs, I make no attempt to close them. There is one female barista, in particular, who I really think is cute. I wouldn't mind if the guys checked me out, but it would really turn me on if she did.

Sometimes I have a little fantasy about her while I sip my latte.

Then I walk back home, and find Will in bed. I tell him I've been reading (or writing) erotica, or fantasizing again about the barista. He's usually a little groggy when he wakes up, but always sporting a hard-on, and ready for sex. I tell him I am not wearing any underwear, and that my pussy is wet.

"Oh yeah?" he says. He seems to be waking up quickly.

"Yeah," I say, as I slowly move over him to show him.

Of course, I snap a photo. Today is starting out really well.





No comments: