Thursday, April 30, 2009

A CO-WORKER'S PROPOSAL LEADS TO PRIVATE SHOW

I recently went over to a co-worker’s house for some drinks after work. We were pretty sauced by the time her husband Dan got home. We had been talking about sex (of course), but the sexual dynamic suddenly changed. Joanna was suddenly very flirty, and kept saying how pretty I was. Her husband agreed. I had been single for a long time and the breakup was a bad one. My bf had cheated on me. My self-confidence was pretty shot. It felt nice to have the attention and praise lavished on me.

There was something definitely going on, because you could feel the sexual energy. Both Joanna and Dan seemed turned on—you can tell when couples give each other that look. Apparently they’d had the conversation between them for a while: they wanted to spice up their sex life.

They’d long talked about bringing in another woman, but the reality had remained a fantasy until they could find someone they actually knew, trusted, and were both turned on by. Joanna did the explaining, since we were the closest, and having the conversation female-to-female seemed easier than if Dan had brought it up. If he had, I would have wondered if he was putting Joanna up to it, but I could tell she was sincerely interested. I appreciated how up front she was. She told me about their desire to improve their sex life and how they thought I could help.

I was flattered, and wanted to help them, but honestly, I wasn’t ready to get involved on that level. I still had a broken heart and really the idea of having sex with Dan was a little weird. He was attractive, and nice, and all. But you know, there’s a huge difference between thinking a guy is attractive and actually going to bed with him.

Still, I wanted to help, and frankly, I was totally buzzed, and horny. It’d been more than half a year since I’d had any sort of sexual interaction with anyone.

I told them that I was uncomfortable having sex with them, but that I felt bad and wished I could help their sex life. Joanna came up with a suggestion that surprised me. She said that they’d gone to strip clubs together, and that it had turned them on a lot and lead to some amazing bedroom sex, but that frankly, they didn’t find the strippers with the fake tans, balloon boobs and bleached hair physically that attractive. Joanna said that she and Dan had both talked about how amazingly sexy they found me, and wondered if I’d put on a private show for them?

Under any other circumstance I would have said no way, but perhaps it was their sincerity, matched by my own neediness for attention and affirmation, as well as the wine…but I said yes.

I said as long as we had the same rules of a strip club—no touching—I would give them a little show.

Of course I was nervous as hell, but also giddy. I slipped of my panties and gave them peeks up my skirt.

It was awkward at first, but soon my modesty passed and I was really enjoying feeling their eyes all over. They saw me as the hottest thing possible, and it made me feel hot. It was really positive for my self-image. I ended up getting totally naked for them, and so turned on that I masturbated in front of them. I don’t know who got off more, me or them.

One thing was certain, I left that night soaring with self-confidence, and they shut the door behind me with a newly rekindled love life!

No comments: