Friday, April 10, 2009

SPONTANEOUS PHOTO SESSION

I wanted to surprise my boyfriend for our anniversary, I told my friend Amber. Amber and I went to school together; she was an art major, I was music. We saw each other a lot in the arts building and had become close friends. She knows my boyfriend, too. So I asked Amber's advice of what would make an original, creative gift. The catch was that it had to be inexpensive (as in free) because we'd only been out of college a year and were broke.

"Give him a sexy photo," Amber suggested.

I thought about it. Truth is, I'd wanted to give him something sexy like that for a long time, but I didn't have a camera. Well, I had a cel phone, but that doesn't count. I wanted something quality, maybe even a little artistic.

"You can borrow my camera," offered Amber. She pulled it out of her bag and handed it to me. It had a huge telephoto lens and looked serious.

I looked it over and handed it back. "I can't even figure out how to turn this on," I said.

"Here," it's easy, said Amber. She flicked it on, dialed a couple settings, and clicked off a quick picture. She looked at it, changed another setting, and snapped again. I assumed she was just being techy with her camera, trying to get the right setting. I didnt' realize, she was actually starting a photo session.

"Take off your top," she said, and continued to click. It was easy to relax with Amber. Her constant clicking made me feel like none of the photos were really being recorded. It was just us being silly. I stripped off my sweater and she took some poses of me in my bra. Then I wiggled out of my pants and was giving her lots of cheeky poses in my underwear. She motioned for me to unclasp my bra. I hesitated a second, because I have sort of small breasts and I don't really like their shape. But Amber didn't care. Her eye was pressed to the viewfinder, and she was completely absorbed. It helped. The attention of the big lens made me feel sexier. I stripped totally naked and got on my bed.

Click. Click. I ran my hand down to my curls. Click. I parted my legs to give the camera a full view. To my surprise, rather than zooming in with her telephoto, Amber got right up close with her macro. Having the camer right up near me, between my legs, almost like a thick smooth penis, actually got me really turned on. Whatever line of modesty I had left, had been crossed. My fingers were already gently combing my golden brown curls. So I simply continued.

As the camera clicked, I let my finger slide lower and lower, tracing the round of my vulva, tickling my lips, and then pressing in, feeling the wetness that had been building. Amber never said a word. I parted my pink glistening flesh for the camera eye. Click. Click.

By now the sensation of touching myself overrode any other thought. As if in autopilot, my fingers knew what to do. They knew what worked, how to get me off.

I rolled over on my stomach. Click. I slipped in one finger to the knuckle and then added two. I fingered myself to a hard, satisfying orgasm. Click.

When I regained my whereabouts, I felt suddenly embrassed. But Amber was already uploading the images onto my computer. "I think there's a couple here that should get his attention," she said.

I was totally flush, partly from the orgasm, and mostly from embarrassment. I can't believe I got so carried away in the moment. Amber took it all in stride, as if photographing my masturbation session was no different than any other photo assignment. As she left, she jut told me to let me know how my boyfriend responded to the photos.

He did respond. And Amber and I had a second photo session. But that's another story.

No comments: