Saturday, April 04, 2009

APRIL FLOWERS

Well, it's April, and we hope we've had the last freeze of the year. That means time to get new flowers planted in the yard.

Today I drug my boyfriend to the local plant nursery. He was reluctant to give up his saturday following me around as I picked out plants. His attitude soon changed, though, as I stood by the door in a short, spring dress. I told him that the first warm day of spring had inspired me to forego panties. I wanted to feel the warm spring air tickle my freshly-shaven body under my dress. That got his attention.

We weren't able to do as much flashing as we'd hoped at the nursery. Being the first warm day of spring, and a saturday, the place was packed. But just walking down the rows of flowers, seeing all the new blooms, and knowing that I was totally bare under my skirt was a real turn-on. Knowing that my boyfriend also knew, increased the thrill. It was like our little secret.

When we got home, I was totally turned on. I took the plants out of the car. My boyfriend grabbed his camera.

As I planted, I gave him several peeks. I might have been seen by passerby's on the street. Several of our neighbors went on afternoon strolls and waved as they passed. I'd glance up from my planting and wave, too. Maybe they thought my flushed red appearance was from the digging. Little did they know my true reason for blushing.

No comments: