Thursday, February 12, 2009

AFTER THE DANCE, WE TURNED TO THE MIRROR

After the homecoming party, my college girlfriend was a bit tipsy and very turned on. There's something about being all dressed up, and free drinks flowing, and coming back to the tiny dorm room. IT was a cramped space to go wild. There was the bed, and desk, and not much space in between. When she was drunk and randy, her wild side came out. She pushed back my desk chair, and sat me in it. Then she took the mirror that was hanging on a nail above the dresser and positioned it on the floor. I could see my computer, my closet, my legs.

Then straddling me, facing away, she reached back and guided my hard cock into her. She pushed back, sliding me easily into her tight pussy. It was an incredible sight in the mirror. I snapped a photo, just to try and save the memory of the evening. We both seemed so mature then, such adults. I look at the image now and notice smaller details. Like her blue hair scrunchy, that the girls wore back in the 1990s. We look so young. My legs thin. Her legs taunt, flexing as she rolls her hips up and down the length of my cock. Her butt firm, her breasts smooth and bouncing as she fucked me. How wet she was then, how hard I would get. And how spontaneous and easy it was. The mirror showed our bodies joined, caught in a moment in time, forever.

No comments: