Wednesday, February 04, 2009

NIGHT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD PARK

We live a few blocks from the park. In summer, when it is muggy, and too humid to stay inside, we take walks. One balmy evening, my girlfriend wore a blue skirt, a light jacket, and some summer clogs. When we came to the park, she climbed up on the play structure. It was dark and no one was around, the only sounds the chop of sprinklers and crickets. Above me, she lifted her skirt, showing me that she'd been walking without panties.



She then knelt by the slide and lifted her sweatshirt, revealing her bare chest.



The sight of her exposed, her small, firm breasts pinched in the evening air, her smoothly shaved pussy, gleaming with sweat, or excitement. There is something playful about playgrounds, even for adults. Perhaps the memory of slides and swings. Of carefree summer days, and games like tag.

When my girlfriend moved to the swings, she bent over and raised her dress. I looked around, nervous. Someone could come at anytime. It was dark, but not that late. The air smelled sweet, the grass of the baseball fields damp. The trees and flowers thick in the air. What the hell, I decided, moving up behind her, pulling my cock from my shorts.



No comments: