Monday, February 02, 2009

BE A STAR


When I bought my boyfriend a digital camcorder for Christmas, I knew exactly how I wanted him to use it. I have always had a creative eye, I must say. To inspire him, I lay back naked and began to touch myself. He quickly moved up for a closer look.
Then, when he was good and hard from me teasing myself, and him, I climbed on top of him.



I took the camera into my own hands. I wanted him to see it from my point of view.


Then for the final act, I climbed off him, and positioned the camera on the tripod. I lay back and rolled him on top of me. "What do you want?" he asked.

"In the ass," I said, feeling bolder and dirtier than I ever had. I knew it was the camera, the permission of it, not to be my usual self, but someone else, the woman on the screen, the digital flicker of pixels. "Yes," I screamed out for the camera mic. "In my ass. Fuck my ass."

Excited even more, he began to pound. Driving deep, slapping me with his balls.

"Yes," I screamed again. "Cum in my ass. For the camera!"

I was ready for my close up.

No comments: